Infrequently updated consistently funny

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fresh in class blogging

Ok today’s in class blogging is so bad and in some cases graphic that all participants will be listed by an X just for safety

Re our prof’s cleavage
X3 (2:45:36 PM): I have a question
X2(2:45:40 PM): shoot
X3 (2:45:50 PM): how many buttons is a law prof allowed to openX2(2:46:14 PM): i can't see her midriff... who's closest?
X1 (2:46:41 PM): i think she is rocking old person i just got back from riding horsee high ass waist pants
X3 (2:46:59 PM): from X: yeah i'm looking. Does CH know wut cleavage is?
X2(2:47:52 PM): leaning againt the podium... woo!
C25 (2:49:28 PM): dude, she skipped me, this is not good
X1 (2:49:42 PM): i dont think she is racktackular enough to have cleavage
X3 (2:50:55 PM): that kid ALWAYS volunteers does he know that it’s anonymous grading?
X2(2:51:18 PM): he's working on push points the suck up brown noser!
X3 (2:51:29 PM): is that camel toe
X1 (2:51:37 PM): booyeah
X3 (2:52:29 PM): she keeps playing with her collar
X1 (2:52:36 PM): she wants to pop it
X3 (2:52:45 PM): she is looking right at me
X1 (2:52:50 PM): no way she is looking at me
X2(2:52:59 PM): no, at me!
X1 (2:53:02 PM): she loves tall lanky white kids
X2(2:53:03 PM): i'm the tall dark and handsome one! <editor’s note: though I know this is supposed to protect anonymity I must note that I am not the one who made this statement though some of y’all might say that the handsome part made it obvious>
X3 (2:53:11 PM): lean over
X3 (2:53:12 PM): DO IT
X2(2:53:16 PM): she's so close she wants to so badly
X1 (2:53:41 PM): you should just go up and hug her after class
X3 (2:55:26 PM): (Friend X: r u guys still mekkin fun of her): do we ever stop?
X1 (2:58:48 PM): Am i the only one who was offered sex in the stacks by 2 different ladies in this law school in a 2 day timespan?

Click here to Read More!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.