But I told my friend my menu plans for today’s game watching: Wine, beer, wings, pizza and maybe some pot stickers, and the reaction was…”WINE WITH GAMES” “Wine does not mix with sports” I ask why? After all we enjoy beer with sports and a rum and coke with sports why not sip, sip, sip some of the tasty beverage that originates from grapes “Mmm grapey good”
So it’s an open invite to my peeps, there will be food and beverages at the cali-j’s crib and there is even some left over jerk pork.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- Hopefully closer to Clippers v Lakers!
- This is what I need...I have just listened to this...
- More than meets the eye
- Mexico has just boosted its Tourism!
- I DELETED A BLOG POST
- The reason sleeping pills and rap music do not mix...
- Fresh in class blogging
- Of Sopranos, Babi Kecap and 'lifestyles of Reggie ...
- Rare that I agree with you but...
- I should a wear a suit to the bar more often…
- Exes – God’s way of keeping us honest
- “Maybe you, maybe me, maybe we could fall in love”...
- Some Guilty pleasures...
- Registration aid or at least I hope so...
- Of lock up and sunny days...
- Happy Birthday...
- Not leaving without a fight!
- Diversity Formal!
- What kind of father are you?
- Happy Easter
- Let's hug it out!
- Exes, bars and New Drugs!
- Fresh round of in class blogging
- Another beautiful day in San Diego! Suck it East C...
- Congrats on the win!
- Y am I here again?
- Sweat it out, then pay barbri and cry it out
- Too lazy to care, too mad to just let it go w/o a ...
- Eye candy, fried rice and weight loss
- APALSA BBQ
- The gov ruins my diet, lesbians and Sunday dinner
- Feeling like I want to die!
- Happy Birthday...
- Cali-J excited about class?
- Any excuse in a pinch
- 24 isn't the only thing with a cool countdown!
- Some rambling...
- NCAA finals game watching...
- Just one of the fun things we did in Mexico. Viva ...
- The definition of classy…
- Maybe it's because I am not American...
- Sean Paul performances
- ▼ April (42)
- ► 2005 (478)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.