Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Be honest with yourselves...you NEED IT!

Ok I posted a portion of this in response to a commenter on my “Oh Man...arguing with women, I must be crazy.” post but I realize now that I must expand it a little more.
- If you’re using a substitute for the penis it just goes to show just how much you need the penis. You have just found in essence a metallic or latex or vegetable or whatever substitute for the object that you desire!

So to expand a little more on it: This argument started because I said that I think women (non-lesbians) need it, they crave it they must have it. BUT: I made sure to say that the craving for the opposite sex is not limited to a woman’s desire for a man. MEN NEED WOMEN, we have to have women, if you look at the comments that appear to be from men, none of the guys have said we don’t need women or want women etc. The thing that gets me irritated is the pretense by women that men are unnecessary, that y’all don’t need us. There is a calypso song with the lyric “every woman wants a good buddy” and it is true. This whole thing where girls say I can get it anywhere and everywhere I want, I just choose not to: BIG DEAL that’s only saying that you’re selective. I can drink any soda I want I CHOOSE to drink Sprite! Y’all need it as much as u need the very air you breathe and the food you crave. Sure you might be able to go without 1 of the above 3 for a little while but after awhile that gnawing at you makes you know that you are missing something. The hit that Desperate Housewives is, is a good indication of the fascination that the sexes have for each other, the main drama of that show is caused by peeps desperate needs to fulfill physical yearnings.
Finally no one is as crotchety as an old woman who has never experienced love, so don’t tell me that you can go through life completely w/o it.

7 comments:

Maria Elisa said...

Sweetie, I don't think that any woman has so far denied that we don't love it. I think the response has been more to your comment that women can't resist it. We resist it all the time. It is true I love men and life would be boring without them, but I think you need to be a little more humble about the part you play. You might want to choose your words more carefully as well.

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in a room with two or more women talking about you?

Anonymous said...

We don't need it, we don't even enjoy it, its just nice to have a good source of money and some poor fool to buy me flowers and presents. Thats what I need.

Marc M said...

Interesting comments anonymous, even though your argument doesn't counter Aaron's assertion which does go above and beyond sex. Even if you need the psychological pill of defining a guy as a 'poor fool', the fact remains that you require or desire the companionship of one to gain something.

I can see the lack of comfort some women may have in admitting something that was used in the past to say women are the weaker sex; for the record I don't think that way, but I do feel that modern American feminism needs to be redefined. Women should not deny their sexuality as a part of being liberated.

Anonymous said...

I am not refuting that women need companionship. I will agree with that. Everyone, I think, needs love and companionship. But a simple piece of ass is not a necessity. It's a desire. Many people have held onto their virginity for a long time or abstained from sex for awhile with no problem. So, no, I don't think all women need dick. I think we need to feel loved, respected, and wanted. It's part of Maslow's heirarchy. But that's life. It's humanity. And being heterosexual, I prefer that love/companionship to come from a man.

Anonymous said...

you guys are all crazy. everybody knows that the only piece of ass worth having and craving is that of the endangered chinese red panda. no man or woman can deny the insatiable draw to that sweet sweet ass. stop your whining.

Anonymous said...

All women are Hookers in sheeps clothing!

Cali J said...

Now that's not cool: There is no need to label all women as hooker/whores/skanks/slut or whatever derogatory term you can come up with. Just because I think women need sex with men does not mean that I think any less of them or that I think any insults or disrespect should be thrown their way. The double standard is too often upheld in society: A man who gets with a tonne of girls is a stud, but a girl with a similar number of partners would be a whore/slut etc. So yes I am saying women need it but, THEY ARE NOT HO's for doing so.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.