Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, April 21, 2005

JonBenet/Psychics and OJ

Aite so registration is finally over, I hope y’all got the classes you wanted unless of course by doing so you pushed me unto a wait-list. So I have taken to watching Court TV when I get home from Evidence (I don’t really know why this started – guess the class just naturally led me to that channel). So I saw this Court TV promo that says that they have new evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey case (by the way – I thought this case was dead and over with but guess until someone is finally pinned, every few years this case will always be available for someone to make a buck off of) and my roomie raised a great point, if there is evidence that as Ct TV claims can lead to the killer etc, shouldn’t the cops have this info and shouldn’t there already be an arrest rather than a promo for a Thursday night special. Then right after the JonBenet promo Ct TV had the audacity to run a promo about some psychic that they claim solves crimes and helps them solve murders etc. So they natural question that rose to my mind was: Well, damn if he is so good why don’t you use him to find JonBenet’s killer? Hell if this dude was so damn good, he should be out there helping OJ find the real killer/s. Seriously, since Ct TV owns their own psychic; why waste time with all this extra MJ trial coverage? He should just tell us what the result will be (I’m banking on celebrity status getting him off the charges) and then let Ct TV get the ultimate scoop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.hasidicreggae.com/

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.