Infrequently updated consistently funny

Friday, April 29, 2005

Me an Elitist? Without a doubt

So this is the time of the year when I become the elitist that I scorn all the rest of the year
- I hate undergrads for using our library
- I hate 1Ls for taking parking spots – they are young and innocent they should go enjoy the beach leave the primo parking spots to the aged like myself
- Peeps from outside of Texas don’t know anything about school’s in Texas.
- Your not an Ivy league school if your in California no matter how much you try to speak of your credentials
- Ivy league schools have been resting on their laurels and fake grading systems for the last 50 years
o Blue bloods keeps those schools running and blue collars keep the country going: So screw those prissy I wear a beanie to school bastards.
- The cushions in the LRC suck, no seriously they really do…and I blame you girl (see rant during last finals period)
- HOW THE HELL DID I NOT GET INTO PR
- I hate 1Ls for taking the classes I wanted; seriously a 2L to be does not need PR, how the hell can I be #71 on a waitlist I didn’t even know they went that high.
o One of my boys is 87th on the list: that means that even if they started a new PR class he still wouldn’t get in.
- How can I be on the waitlist for 3 law skills 2 classes and be told I prolly wont get in.
- How is it that every time I look over at a friend of mine across the LRC all I see are boobs: don’t wear that to the library ever again!
o I know this is my first time here for the semester but I am telling U don’t wear that again.
- Y is it that no matter how many empty spots there are in the library someone always chooses to sit in the one right next to mine; I don’t like you move.
- To the undergrads: your not Paris Hilton or the skank du jour change that outfit or get out of my library; your cell phone conversation is not more important than my frenzied blogging
- And I hate you smug bastards that are able to sleep a full 8 hours
- Whew not that that is off my chest back to Miranda v…

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.