Infrequently updated consistently funny

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Just let it out...

So I was at On Broadway last night for Jess’ birthday and though I still think that the club itself might be the most over rated club in SD the night itself was fun. Thanks to the homes for giving my boys and I some free Moet. Course up in the club there was the usual posturing and shoves to the side and guys in general on hair triggers looking for a fight. Now I usually scorn that, but it got me thinking: There is a kid in our law school that every-time I see him I stand there hoping that he will take a swing at me, because I just want to go nuts and stomp that fool. Granted I’m sure much of this bravado is due to the fact that the kid is shorter than I am, but a lot of it is a deep seated “I just want to punch that smug look off his face” kind of emotion. My boys and I were talking about what happens if any of us gets in a fight and how all of us would have to join in. To that end I gotta say thanks to my boys for always having my back and yall know that I always have yours. Course now that I’m on an emotional low and loaded with painkillers it’s probably best that at the next bar review I stick to water, because fighting him means I may have to take on his girl and damn…she tall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanting to fight on my birthday?!?! Aaron good lord, I can't take you anywhere....Can't a person just get drunk and silly w/out wanting to throw blows. I think you need to get off the meds because they are turning you violent. See you need to be more like me....calm, demure, and a happy drunk. :) Sorry I was too drunk and missed out on the action because you know I am always ready to back you up no matter how tall she is! ;)

Anonymous said...

that little man is just threatned by the fact that you had her first. some guys are really intimidated knowing that their girl was with a black man first. it's th whole package thing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.