Infrequently updated consistently funny

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Come on just face it - you can handle it!

So I have been catching a lot of flack for stating what I think should be abundantly clear: Men and women need each other. But of course the minute a guy says that, he gets in trouble. Yes T and M, I am talking about you. Peeps come up with these silly little games, like: I can hold out longer than you can; I can last w/o it longer than a guy; if you don’t change your tune your cut-off; I don’t need a man to make me happy.

To that last one I say yes, yes you do: U need a man and if you don’t think so, you’re wrong. Once again this is to the non-lesbians: You need a man even if you don’t need him for a relationship – y’all value our opinions of you; you crave our appreciation of your bodies, your minds, your wit, your food, your companionship. Y’all need us as much as we need you.

To the young ladies that I spoke to in the parking lot:
The whole using sex as a weapon thing is wrong: Just because women may go longer does not mean that y’all need it any less than we do. Y’all just need it less often than men do – that doesn’t make you superior it just means you are more REPRESSED.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best statement in this entire post:

"your food"

Only reason I meed women is to bake me a fucking pie!

Anonymous said...

I condemn fornication outside of marriage. You are all going to HELL!!!

Cali J said...

Never said that there should be fornication!

Maria Elisa said...

Quit trying to sound so innocent. You said women cannot resist a penis. It was only when you started blogging that you changed the argument to "Women and Men need eachother." Of course we do. I never denied that sweets.

I don't think any of us said that "holding out" made us superior. Every one goes celibate every now and then for different reasons. Repressed? That is definitely not a word I would use to describe me. I'm not sure anyone else would either. :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.