Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, June 27, 2005

What a locksmith!

I heard of this while driving into work this morning and didn’t think it was legit so I had to look it up, turns out it is legit – a man swallowed a key and then because the key was needed to operate his friends truck they took an x-ray of his stomach that showed the key to a locksmith and the locksmith was able to fashion a key (that actually worked) from the x-ray. How good is this locksmith?

There is an alarm clock that will attempt to wake you up using the smell of cooking bacon; the kicker is that there is actual bacon cooking in your room to wake you up. (It does make it easier to run that game about making breakfast for the girl in the morning!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting story. Hiring a good locksmith is never cheap. But hiring a dishonest or incompetent one is always expensive. Once I forgot keys inside the car. And I called a locksmith and he said that will come in 30 minutes, but he came in 25 minutes. And I was surprised; because I thought that he will come after one hour, because locksmith usually has a lot of work. He opened the car in 5 minutes. So, the locksmith was very handy for me in this tight situation.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.