So thanks to Tiff I had to throw up a mini blog re this event. So there is much speculation about the Tom/Katie baby and deservedly so. After all his history does not bode well for those thinking that he finally produced a kid: before you say but Cruise has kids (in the words of Lee Corso) not so fast my friend both kids he had with Nicole Kidman are both adopted. He had no children with first wife Mimi Rogers -- though she has since given birth to two children with her present husband. If you believed that the engagement was a sham then it’s easier to believe that the pregnancy is faked. But, do peeps really do that? I can imagine Tom tapping it just to show the world and prove that he is a virile man, but faking an impregnation, artificially inseminating someone because you didn’t want to have sex with her that is just too much for me to believe.
Tiff also reminded me of the fact that Katie had sworn that she was a virgin and would remain that way until marriage. I also remember rumors about Mimi Rogers basically claiming in Playboy that Tom wanted to be a monk and wasn’t that interested in sex.
Infrequently updated consistently funny
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Vince for Heisman!
- Things that currently appear impossible...
- My USD peeps!
- Costume I couldn't stomach to wear!
- There is no Justice in politics!
- "Ketch Fraid" re Halloween Costume
- Halloween donations can help Katrina relief!
- REST IN PEACE
- TEXAS is the number ONE team in the nation!
- Halloween Tickets!
- You will love my Halloween costume…or report me!
- Quick impressions from tonight:
- The competition is over!
- Food for days...
- Only a formality I know...
- Funny lines and late night TV
- Ah Costco...
- Wow women hate each other...shocking!
- When to tell someone you are a virgin...
- Happy Birthday
- Vikings cruises sound like fun!
- Why no Replay?
- Too lazy to blog right now
- Of live sex shows and exploring...
- My newest toy!
- A Picture Share!
- A Picture Share!
- TEXAS v OU
- 2 cents re the Cruise Holmes baby affair
- Damn Doctors! Is this you Dr. D.
- Our Westlaw Rep!
- If she is 4 feet away is it still a lapdance?
- Is it a good choice? Time will tell
- Not much to say
- New contact lenses!
- COME ON ASU
- Damn the West Coast TV!
- Bad Pussy will make you itch…
- ▼ October (40)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.