Infrequently updated consistently funny
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
If she is 4 feet away is it still a lapdance?
Wow they have gone crazy in Seattle. (Ok so I am no fan of strip clubs: I tend to think of them as a waste of money and nothing more than a tease. Why pay a woman $20 bills for her to tease you unmercifully and then walk away.) That is just my pet peeve back to the blog subject: Seattle strip clubs have officially become the worst strip clubs in America. Dancers must be 4 feet away from customers? A customer cannot stuff money into a G-String? You have to use a tip jar to pay the stripper? The lighting must be parking garage bright? No private rooms (how will they do the champagne room sex – wait “no sex in the champagne room”)? What in the blue blazes is this? Anyone who has ever set foot in a strip club knows that the last thing you want to be able to do is clearly see everyone that is near you or around you. And I hate to say this, but many of the women who strip cannot afford harsh light being shone on them, nor can the guys who go to ogle at them. I think this is a case of peeps imposing their morality on other peeps and taking it too far. To be honest they might as well have banned the strip clubs entirely (oh wait they couldn’t do that so they back-doored it).
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Vince for Heisman!
- Things that currently appear impossible...
- My USD peeps!
- Costume I couldn't stomach to wear!
- There is no Justice in politics!
- "Ketch Fraid" re Halloween Costume
- Halloween donations can help Katrina relief!
- REST IN PEACE
- TEXAS is the number ONE team in the nation!
- Halloween Tickets!
- You will love my Halloween costume…or report me!
- Quick impressions from tonight:
- The competition is over!
- Food for days...
- Only a formality I know...
- Funny lines and late night TV
- Ah Costco...
- Wow women hate each other...shocking!
- When to tell someone you are a virgin...
- Happy Birthday
- Vikings cruises sound like fun!
- Why no Replay?
- Too lazy to blog right now
- Of live sex shows and exploring...
- My newest toy!
- A Picture Share!
- A Picture Share!
- TEXAS v OU
- 2 cents re the Cruise Holmes baby affair
- Damn Doctors! Is this you Dr. D.
- Our Westlaw Rep!
- If she is 4 feet away is it still a lapdance?
- Is it a good choice? Time will tell
- Not much to say
- New contact lenses!
- COME ON ASU
- Damn the West Coast TV!
- Bad Pussy will make you itch…
- ▼ October (40)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.