Infrequently updated consistently funny
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Halloween donations can help Katrina relief!
So if I may, I have a suggestion re your Halloween costumes. Many of us will have toys accompanying our costumes, or we will be purchasing clothes specifically for the party and never intend to wear/use them again. Please donate them to the Katrina relief effort in the writs. NOT JUNK just stuff that is good but you will not need again, and the toys will be welcomed by kids who are now without. Oh and I still have tickets for anyone who might want to go, it’s a great event and now you have something to do with your left over clothes!
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Vince for Heisman!
- Things that currently appear impossible...
- My USD peeps!
- Costume I couldn't stomach to wear!
- There is no Justice in politics!
- "Ketch Fraid" re Halloween Costume
- Halloween donations can help Katrina relief!
- REST IN PEACE
- TEXAS is the number ONE team in the nation!
- Halloween Tickets!
- You will love my Halloween costume…or report me!
- Quick impressions from tonight:
- The competition is over!
- Food for days...
- Only a formality I know...
- Funny lines and late night TV
- Ah Costco...
- Wow women hate each other...shocking!
- When to tell someone you are a virgin...
- Happy Birthday
- Vikings cruises sound like fun!
- Why no Replay?
- Too lazy to blog right now
- Of live sex shows and exploring...
- My newest toy!
- A Picture Share!
- A Picture Share!
- TEXAS v OU
- 2 cents re the Cruise Holmes baby affair
- Damn Doctors! Is this you Dr. D.
- Our Westlaw Rep!
- If she is 4 feet away is it still a lapdance?
- Is it a good choice? Time will tell
- Not much to say
- New contact lenses!
- COME ON ASU
- Damn the West Coast TV!
- Bad Pussy will make you itch…
- ▼ October (40)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.