Infrequently updated consistently funny
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Wow women hate each other...shocking!
So I woke up this morning with a big bruise on my arm. Now does anyone know how much effort and pressure it takes to leave a distinctive and pronounced bruise on someone as dark as I am? I would love to say you should see the other guy/person but truth be told I might be embarrassed by how the other person looks. Today in class we are going over what girls don’t like about guys and guys about girls. We are also covering what girls don’t like about each other and guys don’t like about each other: Not surprisingly the guys’ list re what we don’t like about each other is only 9 things long, the edited girls list re what they don’t like about each other is 23 items long. The best list though has to be things that each gender hates about the other; the girls’ list includes things like “ignore life for sports” and the guys’ list comes back with “always interrupting when sports are on”
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2011 (33)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (139)
- ► 2007 (245)
- ► 2006 (418)
- Vince for Heisman!
- Things that currently appear impossible...
- My USD peeps!
- Costume I couldn't stomach to wear!
- There is no Justice in politics!
- "Ketch Fraid" re Halloween Costume
- Halloween donations can help Katrina relief!
- REST IN PEACE
- TEXAS is the number ONE team in the nation!
- Halloween Tickets!
- You will love my Halloween costume…or report me!
- Quick impressions from tonight:
- The competition is over!
- Food for days...
- Only a formality I know...
- Funny lines and late night TV
- Ah Costco...
- Wow women hate each other...shocking!
- When to tell someone you are a virgin...
- Happy Birthday
- Vikings cruises sound like fun!
- Why no Replay?
- Too lazy to blog right now
- Of live sex shows and exploring...
- My newest toy!
- A Picture Share!
- A Picture Share!
- TEXAS v OU
- 2 cents re the Cruise Holmes baby affair
- Damn Doctors! Is this you Dr. D.
- Our Westlaw Rep!
- If she is 4 feet away is it still a lapdance?
- Is it a good choice? Time will tell
- Not much to say
- New contact lenses!
- COME ON ASU
- Damn the West Coast TV!
- Bad Pussy will make you itch…
- ▼ October (40)
- Cali J
- Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.