Infrequently updated consistently funny

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Football begins...

I know Thursday was the official start but this is when the REAL season I care about begins. My family loyalties are as fractured as any family that grew up in the states (we are all American College educated...I held out for as long as possible). All the teams that I care about play today: TEXAS, CAL, USC, MICHIGAN, NORTH CAROLINA...I need the first team to win (guaranteed) would like the 2nd to win would love USC to lose to HI (a man can dream) UM and NC are peripheral, when they are not playing UT or challenging our poll position I can cheer for them. I am tired of my bro (a USC grad) calling me to recap games, this is the year of the F.U.S.C. chants Go Cal! GO HORNS GO! Now onto a solid 14 hours of drinking...I love College football.

3 comments:

Marc M said...

I think I going to follow Football more closely ths year. I went to a Badgers game and it was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Texas won 60-3, OU lost.....Saturday was a good day!

Anonymous said...

The Golden Domers are BACK! Weis is a genius!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.