Infrequently updated consistently funny

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Birthday Bar Review!

L.I.T. Promotions and the birthday boy Present
Bar Review
At
RED CIRCLE
420 E St
Friday Sept 23rd
(Come celebrate Aaron’s birthday)
From 9.30pm till they kick you out

“Go, go, go shorty it’s your birthday. We gonna party like it’s your birthday, and you know we don’t give a…cause it’s your birthday”
$3 Domestics
$5 House martini Drinks
Cover: $5 w/ USD ID
T. J. and C.W. Law schools will be there also

September is the month for babies; so you are sure to know a birthday kid at the event…
Red Circle's boasts a multicolored wall of more than 100 varieties of vodka -- from 18 countries.

A Cali-Jamaican birthday event…jot that down!

1 comment:

Cali J said...

Thanks bredren

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.