Infrequently updated consistently funny

Monday, September 26, 2005

Quick blurbs

Shotta thanks for the love…I need to book a ticket to Jamaica wi a guh run di place dis year! Last free xmas fi bruk wild backa yard. Weh dem seh? “Fashion ova style”

This man is probably the world’s worst shot. Why would you shoot people just because you got fired?

Lets not forget to continue to give to the Katrina relief effort!

Just read that CBS’ made for TV movie “Martha Behind Bars” was a big bust last night. Really? Who would have thought that a movie about an over privileged woman whom most of the population cannot relate to and whom became richer while not doing hard time in prison would be a bust? After all Cybill Shepard was the lead that alone should have guaranteed at least 10 or 20 viewers.

Seems like one of the more dangerous jobs in sports currently is to be the starting QB for Memphis: That school is having the worst luck…losing 2 starting QBs to broken legs. That is rough on any program but it’s rougher on the kids: I always feel bad for college kids when they get injured no matter what program they are from (even OU).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Cali-J ueber alles in der Welt. Some think that I am mean; (I call them friends), in fact I am not that mean. What I am is sarcastic and dry to the sandpaper level. I have friends that I have never said a kind word to their face, but I praise to the ends of the earth to anyone I know and will defend them to the end. That’s just how I roll! My boys know that I am down for them, my girls know that no matter what I will keep them safe (and occasionally flirt with them [If you are a female friend of mine and think I haven’t flirted with you it just means you didn’t notice, it was extremely subtle or…not yet ]). No one is safe from my sarcasm even my own parents; hence of course as a kid I spent a significant amount of time in punishment. I treat people with respect if I think they deserve it – everyone starts off with the same amount of respect from me (a lot). You don’t need to earn my respect; you have to keep my respect.